Pak Choy Stir-Fry
Adapted from here.
To use as a main, add shrimp or chicken, snap peas, and/or mushrooms, double the sauce, and serve over rice.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups pak choy, thinly sliced, greens kept separate from the stalks
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in ½ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, and the sliced pak choy stalks. Stir-fry about 3 min.
- In bowl, combine dissolved bouillon and water, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. Whisk well.
- Add cornstarch mix and pak choy leaves to skillet and stir-fry until sauce thickens, pak choy stalks are tender, and the leaves are wilted, about 3 min. Serve hot.