Bok Choy Salad
Adapted from here.
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 2 (3 oz.) packages ramen noodles (uncooked, broken up, and don’t use seasoning packs)
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- 1 (2 lb) bok choy
- 4 stalks green onions with tops
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- In large pan, melt butter and add sesame seeds, sugar, broken ramen noodles, and almonds. Brown and set aside to cool. After cooled, break up and set aside in small bowl.
- Wash and chop bok choy and green onions in large salad bowl.
- For the dressing, mix vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Just prior to serving, mix bok choy and ramen noodles mixture. Drizzle with dressing.